Update: We have a winner - Tai Scott has won the random draw. Thanks to all of you who entered! And remember, we do have a discount code you can use to purchase a ticket - see below.
After the election last night, I figure we could all use some good news. So, here you go ... the awesome conference The Art of Marketing is FINALLY coming to Vancouver on June 9, 2011. Speakers include:
- Guy Kawasaki - Creativity & Innovation
- Gary Vaynerchuk - Branding & Word of Mouth Marketing
- William Taylor - Strategy & Competition
- Mitch Joel - Digital Marketing & Social Media
- Avinash Kaushik- Brand Measurement: Metrics & Analytics
But here's the really great part ... I have a pair of tickets to give away!
Here's how to win them: Simply leave comment below letting me know why you want to go and who you would take with you.
For example, "I am super-excited to see Avinash Kaushik - I can always learn more about analytics and he is THE MAN when it comes to metrics. I'd take my boss, Bill. Because Bill is pretty clueless about social media and he could certainly benefit from hearing some of these folks talk."
As a bonus, if you tweet about my contest and post a link to your tweet in your comment, I'll give you two entries.
I'll keep the contest open til 5PM PST on Friday, May 13. I'll draw a winner sometime over the weekend, get in contact with them, and post here on the following Monday or Tuesday.
If you're not in Vancouver, don't fret - I'll have something for you after May 13!
And, if you don't really like contests and just want to register for the Art of Marketing, you can save $50 off the regular ticket price by using my promo code MNIK. Or, just click on this link to register - it has my promo code built it. So, regular ticket price is $399 - with my code only $349 (or, if you get a VIP Pass, it would only be $449).
- This contest just includes two tickets - no travel, meals or guaranteed rubbing elbows with Mitch Joel. So if you are based in Saskatoon or Edmonton, you have to get here through your own devices.
- My decision on the winner is final.
- Disclosure: The Art of Marketing is giving me a ticket to attend as well.
- Yes, I know this conference is all dudes. They are really smart, engaging dudes, so I think it will be worth your while. I would love to see more women speaking at The Art of's events and I have mentioned that to the organizers.
I'd love to see you at the Art of Marketing. Leave a comment below and enter. And then watch this video to get all excited about the conference :)